- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Blacklist (Deluxe Edition)
Digital Deluxe Edition
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell® Blacklist™ Deluxe Edition comes with all the essential weapons, gadgets, and gear for you to become Sam Fisher and stop the escalating Blacklist threats. With two bonus missions and five bonus suits, armor upgrades, and weapons, you’ll be prepared to stop the attacks!
- The High Power DLC Pack:
- AC S12 Shotgun
- GC36C Assault Rifle
- MP5-10 SMG
- PP-19 Black Market SMG
- USP45 Hand Gun
- The Homeland DLC Pack:
- Single-player and multiplayer co-op missions: Dead Coast and Billionaire’s Yacht.
- Tactical Crossbow with Sleeping Gas Bolts
- Upper Echelon Suit, 4E Eclipse Suit for the single-player storyline
- Gold, Amber & White Sonar Goggles
- Exclusive Mercs & Spy Skin
- And more!
- Bonus suits, weapons, and gear:
- Four powerful weapons for any play style: VSS Sniper Rifle, M1014 Shotgun, 416 Assault Rifle, and F40 Pistol.
- Three enhanced combat suits: Elite Digital Ghillie Suit, Spy Suit, and Mercenary Suit for Spies vs. Mercs.
- Three armor accessories: Ghost Boots, Armored Boots, and Tactical Gloves.
About the Game
The United States has a military presence in two-thirds of countries around the world, and some of them have had enough. A group of terrorists calling themselves The Engineers initiate a terror ultimatum called the Blacklist – a deadly countdown of escalating attacks on U.S. interests.
Operate without Restrictions
Sam is back in his tactical suit and goggles, and he’s more lethal and agile than ever. Granted the freedom to do whatever it takes to stop the Blacklist, Sam flies from exotic locales to U.S. cities as he races against the clock to find out who’s behind this devastating threat.
Own Your Play Style
Splinter Cell Blacklist builds on the stealth roots of the franchise, while exploring new directions to embrace the realms of action and adventure. Players can define their personal play styles and be rewarded for those choices.
- Ghost players want to remain undetected.
- Assault players rely on instincts and frontal blow to deal with a situation.
- Panther players look for lethality in the most efficient and silent way.
Tools of the Trade
Take down The Engineers by using new gadgets such
as the upgraded Snake Cam and Micro-trirotor Drone. Splinter Cell Blacklist is also bringing back fan-favorites like the Sticky Shocker and the brutal, curved Karambit knife. Fans of stealth will be happy to make the most of Sam’s sneaking abilities to abduct and carry enemies, while Killing In Motion allows the player to strike with surgical precision by marking and executing multiple enemies in one fluid motion.
Build a New Echelon
Sam is building a whole new Echelon unit; his team, his way. Anna “Grim” Grimsdottir is his technical operations manager, CIA operative Isaac Briggs brings additional firepower, and resident hacker Charlie Cole rounds out the crew. 4th Echelon is a fully mobile ops unit with unlimited resources and cutting-edge technology aboard the re-purposed stealth airliner, the Paladin.
Enjoy a Fully Integrated Experience
Sam and his team are aware of terrorist attacks in real time thanks to the Strategic Mission Interface (SMI). The SMI allows 4th Echelon to receive data about mission objectives while on the move. With the SMI, players can take advantage of the universal game economy system that allows players to fully customize and upgrade Sam, his suit, goggles, weapons, the Paladin and much more.
Spies vs. Mercs Returns
Spies vs. Mercs is back with an new take on asymmetrical gameplay. Players will be able to face off in teams of 4 all the while creating their very own Spy or Merc according to their playstyles via thorough customization elements. The original Classic Spies vs. Mercs experience also makes its long awaited comeback for the fans.
With the SMI, the lines are blurred between the single campaign and COOP as the narrative is deepened with Sam and Briggs. Earn in-game currency and unlock additional weapons or gadgets via specialized missions assigned by Grim, Briggs, Charlie and Kobin.
- OS:Windows® XP (SP3) / Windows Vista® (SP2) / Windows® 7 (SP1) / Windows® 8
- Processor:2.53 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo E6400 or 2.80 GHz AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 5600+ or better
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB DirectX® 10–compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher
- Hard Drive:25 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX 10–compliant DirectX 9.0c–compliant
- Additional:Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, headset, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended). Requires UPLAY account.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.