- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt
ASIA, EMEA, US
Welcome, your Highness! A vast land awaits your settlers and is ready to be colonized. Send your architects and builders to plan and construct a city. But also send your craftsmen, to cut some wood and to mine ore. Make sure your fields are on fertile grounds, to get all the food for your hungry subjects! Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt hands the crown to you: Guide your people from their first steps in a small village to a massive medieval metropolis with thousands of inhabitants.
Overcome the challenges that lie ahead. Your citizens have various needs in order to stay happy. And you have to keep them happy, to keep the tax coins rolling which you need to build even more. Beware, as there are many things in the world that will disturb the happiness: Seasons will change the demand for certain goods – more water is needed during summer, more clothes in winter. Catastrophes may hit your prospering city, the plague, a large fire or an avalanche won’t make anyone happy nor will a bandit attack!
A huge variety of houses to build and many different jobs for your subjects will keep you busy. The armory will produce weapons for your soldiers, to keep your citizens save from bandits. The bakery or the butcher’s workshop will provide food, the monastery, the juice manufacture and the vineyard will bring the drinks – and everything can be bought at the marketplace! Make sure to have an eye on the daily routines of your people – besides jobs & food, they also need a place for recreation like a park, houses to live and entertainment in the jousting grounds or the tavern!
Each of your deeds is meaningful: If you order your folks to build a house, if you send them to a new job – everything will reward you with experience points. This progression system will allow you to research techniques that for example increase the amount of taxes you get or make your watchtowers more efficient. In every map you play!
- City-building gameplay set in medieval times
- Complex economy sim and deep production chains
- Over 150 different town- and production buildings
- Seasons and weather effects that influence gameplay
- Citizens have their own daily routines with different demands
- The overarching “town level” brings player progression for every single deed – you’ll be a better sovereign each time you play the game
- Devastating disasters like fire, the Plague, drought and many more
- 26 diverse scenarios and challenging tasks
- Unrestricted endless mode on 24 maps
- Optional military feature with soldiers and bandits
- New townie language for livelier interactions
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.