- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Train Simulator – DB BR 152 Loco Add-On (DLC)
The mixed-traffic BR 152 is one of the most popular locomotives among drivers seen on Germany’s railways today.
The high performance ES64F locomotive built by Siemens forms part of the company’s EuroSprinter range, and started life as a mixed traffic locomotive. However, almost all locomotives were reserved and assigned primarily for heavy freight duties.
Built between 1996 and 2001 at Siemens’ manufacturing facility in Munich, the BR 152 first entered service in May 1998. Being very popular amongst drivers on freight revenue services, the BR 152 is an agile and capable locomotive able to cope with the rigours of heavy freight.
Over 170 locomotives were built for Deutsche Bahn with an additional two locomotives sold to the leasing company Dispolok. Despite being classified as a freight locomotive, the BR 152 is fitted with appropriate equipment for hauling shuttle trains, such as train line and emergency brakes.
The BR 152 for Train Simulator is available in Deutsche Bahn red and grey livery and features AFB, LZB, PZB and SIFA safety and signalling systems. Also included are Kkt, Sggrss and Shimms freight cars.
The locomotive is also Quick Drive compatible, giving you the freedom to drive the DB BR 152 on any Quick Drive enabled route for Train Simulator, such as those available through Steam. Also included are scenarios specifically for the München-Rosenheim route (available separately and required to play these scenarios).
Three scenarios for the München-Rosenheim route:
- Freight to Rosenheim
- Rosenheim Night Freight
- Wagon Transfer
More scenarios are available on Steam Workshop online and in-game. Train Simulator’s Steam Workshop scenarios are free and easy to download, adding many more hours of exciting gameplay. With scenarios being added daily, why don’t you check it out now!
- BR 152 in Deutsche Bahn AG traffic red livery
- AFB, LZB, PZB and SIFA systems
- KKt, Sggrss and Shimms freight cars
- Quick Drive compatible
- Scenarios for the München-Rosenheim route
- Download size: 161mb
- OS:Windows® Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor:Processor: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended), AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor variant or comparable processors)
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)
- Hard Drive:6 GB HD space
- Sound:Direct X 9.0c compatible
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:Quicktime Player is required for playing the videos
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.