- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
The ultimate postal service has arrived… self-delivering cardboard boxes!
Unbox: Newbie’s Adventure is a retro-inspired physics platformer about rolling cardboard boxes; enjoy an epic single player adventure and grab your friends for four-player fun in local multiplayer races and battles!
Global Postal Service is nearing bankruptcy and in an attempt to save themselves, they have created living, self-delivering boxes. Their latest cardboard creation, Newbie is here to save the day. Battle against the dastardly Wild Cards across huge worlds full of challenges, collectibles and boxy boss battles!
From tropical islands to frozen peaks, filled with collectibles and cardboard characters, Unbox takes you around the world to save GPS, defeat Boss Wild and his miniature minions. Find and complete challenges on each world to earn stamps and, once you have enough, it’s time to take on Boss Wild! Using the power of Unreal Engine 4, the world of Unbox: Newbie’s Adventure is filled with physics fun: buildings will crumble and boxes will tumble in this explosive adventure!
Once you’ve saved the world, grab your friends for classic four player fun! Enter the arena to battle your buddies in a range of game modes:
- Boxing: Shoot fireworks, avoid water!
- Collect: Grab the most tape, where will it appear next?
- Thief: Steal coins, ruin friendships!
- Oddbox: Become the most wanted, avoid the hunters!
Gotta go fast? Try Delivery, a racing game mode where boxes will plummet down perilous routes as they try to reach the finish box first! With 11 diverse Local Multiplayer maps and a fully customisable tournament, prepare for endless cardboard carnage!
Make sure you dress to impress with a massive range of cardboard customisation! Completing challenges, finding hidden stamps and rescuing innocent boxes from the Wild Cards will unlock a range of cuboid clothes and accessories. From formal wear to fancy dress, there are over 40,000 combinations of hats, clothes accessories and funny faces.
Don’t be a square! Think outside the box and create your very own cool cube!
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0Ghz+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GTX/ AMD 7750 (DDR3) or higher
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Additional Notes: DirectInput Gamepad recommended
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.