- The vertical trial game that you’ve been waiting for! Who needs to go horizontal when you can go vertical?
- Addictive and challenging puzzle platformer gameplay, a challenge for all gamers
- Tons of levels to master
- Online and local split-screen multiplayer with leaderboards for infinite mode – challenge your friends to get the highest scores and quickest times!
- A mysterious and heart-wrenching story with a twist at the end for you to unravel as you progress through each level
In Upwards, Lonely Robot, you are the eponymous android tasked with ascending a series of towers in the search for your creators. Each tower climbed unlocks a little more behind the mystery – with plenty of finger-twisting jumps and vicious enemies to overcome along the way. Not only that, but players must complete each level with an increasingly-challenging countdown timer putting them under even more pressure.
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 or newer
- Processor: 2GHz Dual core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10.1 compatible graphics card
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 500 MB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.