- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
From master director Shinji Mikami of Resident Evil fame, SEGA brings PlatinumGames’ revolutionary sci-fi action shooter to PC. Unlocked framerate, unlocked HD resolutions, extensive graphics options: the definitive way to play. War has accelerated.
Gear up in the Augmented Reaction Suit as government operative Sam Gideon and become the ultimate weapon. Combine unrivalled firepower with superhuman speed and agility to take down a huge variety of deadly robots.
- Fast, fluid and frenetic combat – PlatinumGames bring their signature action mechanics to the shooter genre: boosting, evading, Augmented Reaction mode, and more
- Kinetic melee moves – unique offensive and defensive moves that vary with your loadout
- Deadly firepower – command a vast arsenal of high-tech weapons, including all DLC weapons
- Legions of enemies – a huge variety of enemies to take down, from robot grunts to epic giant boss battles, all with smart AI
- Spectacular environments – fight your way through SC-01 Providence space colony, high-tech sci-fi battleground of the future
- Challenge and competition – race to the top of the online leaderboards with a rewarding scoring system and multiple difficulty modes that ensure challenging replayability
- Full Steam Support – Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud Save, Trading Cards, and Big Picture Mode
- Unlocked resolutions – play at 4K and beyond
- Unlocked framerates – push it as far as your rig will take you; PC gaming at its most liberating
- Enhanced PC graphical options – anti-aliasing, anisotropic filtering, SSAO lighting, scalable texture and shadow quality, post-processing effects and more
- Full EFIGS + Japanese support – voice overs, subtitles, and game menus in any language combination
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 (8.1) / 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 (2.9 GHz) or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dx9 compliant video card with 1 GB VRAM (Nvidia GeForce 460 or AMD Radeon 5670)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 20 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.