- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Corel VideoStudio Pro X9
You should also like...
- Norton Security Deluxe Multi Devices 2017 1 Year 5 PCOfficial websiteEU
From easy and fast, to advanced and fun, Corel VideoStudio Pro X9 has everything you need to make your videos look their best. Make a movie in minutes with FastFlick or Instant Projects, or move up to more advanced editing on the multi-track timeline. Cover all the angles with the new 4 angle Multi-Camera Editor and align clips automatically with audio syncing. With instant fixes for common problems, over 1,500 customizable effects, titles and transitions, including NewBlue FX Video Essentials II creative filters, VideoStudio Pro X9 delivers high-quality results with style that’s all your own. Plus, smart audio tools automatically balance levels and keep dialog crystal clear. Ready to share? Quickly burn to DVD, upload directly to social media or share on popular devices.
- Cover all the angles with the Multi-Camera Editor
- From instant movies to Timeline editing. Make a movie in minutes with FastFlick or Instant Projects.
- Add your style with customizable effects, transitions and titles
- Enhance your movie with top-quality audio and music
- Video Studio Pro X9 offers built-in sharing directly to YouTube, Facebook, Flickr, Vimeo and Niconico
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.