- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
1992. George H. W. Bush and Boris Yeltsin officially put an end to the Cold War. Barcelona held the summer Olympic Games. The Tonight Show aired its last show with Johnny Carson…
… and Lucas Fairfax disappeared from his bedroom in Kingdom, Virginia.
Virginia is a single-player first-person thriller set in a small town with a secret.
Experience a missing person investigation through the eyes of graduate FBI agent Anne Tarver.
Together with your partner, seasoned investigator Maria Halperin, you’ll take a trip to idyllic Burgess County and the secluded town of Kingdom, Virginia, where a young boy has vanished and nobody seems to know why.
Before long Anne will find herself negotiating competing interests, uncovering hidden agendas and testing the patience of a community unaccustomed to uninvited scrutiny.
As your investigation takes a turn for the sinister, and the list of suspects grows ever larger and stranger, you will make decisions which irrevocably shape the course of Anne’s and agent Halperin’s lives.
- Cinematic editing that immerses players in a story told in the style of film and TV
- A dreamlike journey punctuated by intense drama and populated by a memorable cast of curious characters
- A stirring soundtrack composed by composer Lyndon Holland and recorded live by the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra at the renowned Smecky Studio (Lost Highway, Mulholland Drive)
- An original detective noir story in the tradition of Twin Peaks, Fargo and True Detective
- A striking, painterly art style, steeped in the magic of small town America and the vibrant Virginia countryside.
- OS: Windows 7 and higher, 32-bit or 64 bit
- Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 940 or Intel Pentium G4400
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon R7 250 or GeForce GTX 650, 1GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- OS: OS X Mountain Lion
- Processor: Intel 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 5 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.