- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Wanderlust: Rebirth is an online four player co-op arcade-action RPG set in the fantasy world, Valandria. The heroes are summoned to Westhaven Arena to prove their worth as heroes of old legend. However, things are not as transparent as they first appear, when our heroes are unknowingly set upon a trek to save mankind from an ominous end. Band together with your fellow brethren to conquer and change the course of destiny.
Take control of one of four character classes, each with a distinctive play style, and use your abilities with finesse along side the other heroes to gain high-scores and legendary items. Band together and plan your assault, for the minions of the underworld fear no blade, and only in Epic mode will the true heroines rise victorious.
Unlock The Crawl survival game-mode to earn Tokens like a boss, and try your odds with the Luck Box, as you spin the slots for glorious loot or daring challenges.
- Story and survival modes for both Single and Co-operative play
- Competitive game modes featuring 8 players (4 vs 4)
- Over 65 awards and 30 Steam achievements to earn
- 4 uniquely crafted character classes to advance through teamwork and efficiency
- Unique Inventory/Crafting system
- In-depth Artificial Intelligence
- 3 difficulty modes and 3 different endings
- 44 different enemies and 15 intense boss battles
- …and over 5 years in the making, so you know it is DAMN good!
- OS:Windows XP/Vista/7 (32- or 64-bit)
- Processor:1.6 Ghz
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:128mb Video Memory
- Hard Drive:30 MB HD space
- Sound:DirectX-compatible sound card
- Additional:2-button mouse, keyboard and speakers.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.