War of The Roses: Kingmaker sees players go toe-to-toe with their opponents using authentic and visceral weapons of the time period including broad swords, long bows and battle-axes. Includes in the game: House of York White Boar Charge, Warrior of York Plate Cuirass, Royal Helm of York, House of Lancaster Golden Lion Charge, Warrior of Lancaster Plate Cuirass, Royal Helm of Lancaster, Boar Charge, Plate Cuirass, Castillon Sword, Honey Badger Crest, Official Game Soundtrack Features.
- Over 50 authentic weapons across 10 weapon categories. Everything from Billhooks to Bastard swords, Longbows to Lances!
- Customize your gear: choose fighting style, blade type, metal type, and much more!
- Over a 20 customizable helmets. Paint your helmet, attach crests, plumes, coifs and visors for greater fashion or function.
- Choose armor from nine different types; light, medium, and heavy. All with their own unique consequences and benefits.
- Over 30 play-style changing perks that let you create truly unique characters with special abilities like eagle eye or shield bash.
- Groundbreaking Mounted Gameplay! Melee combat will never be the same, mount up and experience new tactical and visceral thrills.
- Create your own coat of arms with near limitless combinations as you choose your division, ordinary, charge, and crest.
- Experience a deep leveling system as you rise through the ranks, gaining new titles, weapons, gear, and much more!
- Battle online through 10 historically inspired war zones as you experience the conflict between Lancaster & York first hand
- Four gamemodes including all the new Assault Castle game mode made specifically for the Kingmaker edition.
- Vicious 64 player competition on all Gamemodes modes
- Steam Big Picture support for controller gaming!
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.