- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Master Collection
Includes 3 items:
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution
- Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® II Chaos Rising
About the Game
Developed by award winning studio Relic Entertainment, Dawn of War II ushers in a new chapter in the acclaimed RTS series – taking players to the brutal frontlines of war to lead an Elite Strike Force on a mission to save the galaxy.
It’s the 41st Millennium in the Sub-Sector Aurelia – a cluster of worlds on the edge of the galaxy – where a battle of epic proportions is about to commence. Ancient races will clash across the planets that dot this sector of space, battling for the greatest of stakes – not only for control of Sub-Sector Aurelia – but the fate of each race.
With a focus on fast-action RTS gameplay, Dawn of War II brings to life the science fiction universe of Warhammer 40,000 like never before. Experience the intimate brutality of battle as you play through your chosen race’s epic campaign. Clash with the enemies on battlefield ablaze with visceral melee and ranged combat. Lead and develop your squads from raw recruits into the most battle hardened veterans in the galaxy. Also included is The Last Stand, a co-operative game mode featuring user controlled heroes fighting waves of enemies.
- Brutal Frontline Action & Tactics
Get straight into the action to experience intense melee and devastating ranged combat. Use vicious melee sync-kills to obliterate your enemies. Outsmart your opponents using dynamic and destructible environments to suppress, flank and destroy your foes.
- Non-Linear Single Player Campaign
Command an elite strike force, developing the skills and abilities of your squads and commander as you progress through the game.
- Co-Op Multiplayer
Play through the entire single player campaign co-operatively with a friend, at any point in the game, anytime.
- Next Generation RTS Engine
Utilizing Relic’s proprietary Essence Engine 2.0 Dawn of War II delivers cinematic visuals, detailed graphics and amazing special effects.
- OS: Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista SP1
- Processor: P4 3.2 GHz (single core) or any Dual Core processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (XP), 1.5 GB RAM (Vista)
- Graphics: A 128MB Video Card (Shader Model 3) - Nvidia GeForce 6600 GT / ATI X1600, or equivalent
- Hard Drive: 6.5 GB of uncompressed Hard Drive space
- REQUIRED FOR MULTIPLAYER: INTERNET: Cable modem, DSL modem, or 56.6kbps modem for online multiplayer play: Network: TCP/IP compliant network
- OS: 10.10.5
- Processor: 2.0GHz Intel or greater
- Memory: 4GB
- Graphics: 512Mb AMD 4850, 512Mb Nvidia GT130, Intel HD4000 (See Notes for more details)
- Storage: 8GB HD space
- Additional Notes: The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
- * All MacBook Airs released since Mid 2012 (1)
- * All 13” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 (1)
- * All 15” & 17" MacBook Pros released since Mid 2010 with a 512Mb graphics card or better
- * All Mac Minis released since Late 2012 (1)
- * All iMacs released since Early 2009 with a 512Mb graphics card or better
- * All Mac Pros released since Early 2009
- (1) Models with an Intel HD4000 or HD5000 graphics card require at least 8GB of System Memory
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
- * All MacBooks released since Early 2016
Multiplayer is compatible between Mac and Linux versions only.
Please note for your computer to meet the minimum requirements it must match or better all elements of the listed spec. For more detailed specifications check the Feral website.
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04 or Steam OS 2.0 (64 bit required)
- Processor: 2GHz
- Memory: 4GB Memory
- Hard Drive: 8GB HD space
- Graphics: The game requires a 1GB NVIDIA 6xx series graphics card or better, a 1GB AMD 6xxx series graphics card or better, or an Intel Iris Pro series card or better.*
- Other Requirements: NVIDIA cards require driver version 367.35 (tested), AMD and Intel cards require MESA 11.2 (tested)
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.