- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – Back to Ubersreik (DLC)
The Back to Ubersreik levels can be played through quickplay and custom games without owning the DLC, if you join a friend who owns it.
About the Game
Back to Ubersreik sends you back to Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide with 3 remastered Ubersreik levels.
Upon the heroes discovering an Ubersreik Lodestone, Olesya – the resident spy-master and grey wizard – sends the heroes into an illusion of Ubersreik. Claimed to be the birthplace of Sigmar, the city of Ubersreik lies at the mouth of the Grey Lady Pass. As the heroes return everything appears to be … sort of the same. In the second DLC for Vermintide 2, the heroes return to Ubersreik to uncover the dark truth hidden within the city.
- 3 Remastered Ubersreik levels:The Horn of Magnus, Garden of Morr and Engines of War
- New Okri’s Challenges
- New Weapons and Illusions
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1) or 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 @ 2.80 GHz / AMD FX-4350 @ 4.2 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 45 MB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.