- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Windows 8.1 Professional OEM
With the new Windows, you get the best of work and play. Windows 8.1 Pro includes everything in Windows 8.1, plus enhanced features that help you easily connect to company networks, manage your devices, access one PC from another, encrypt your data, and more.
- Get to it all from the new Start screen, even your familiar desktop
- Discover popular and unique apps in the Windows Store
- Personalize with more tile sizes, colors, & backgrounds
- Do more with side by side views of apps and sites
- Access photos & files virtually anywhere with SkyDrive built-in
- Search, browse, and share more securely and quickly
- Protect your data by encrypting it with BitLocker
- Access one PC from another with Remote Desktop
- Connect to your company network with domain join
It Plays as Hard as it Works
Windows 8.1 gives you the power to quickly browse, watch movies, play games, polish your resume, and pull together a killer presentation — all on a single PC. Now you can organize up to three apps on your screen at once in a single view.
The Start Screen
Personalize your Start screen with your favorite news, friends, social networks, and apps. Customizable colors and backgrounds and four different sizes of tiles make your device as unique as you are.
The Apps you Want
In addition to great built-in apps for email, people, photos and video editing – you can also download thousands of popular apps from the Windows Store, including Netflix, ESPN, Skype and Halo: Spartan Assault.
Stay up to date and more secure with Windows Defender, Windows Firewall, and Windows Update.
Windows 8.1 starts up faster, switches between apps faster, and uses power more efficiently than previous versions of Windows, including Windows 7.
Your Familiar Desktop
From the Start screen, you are just a click away from the familiar Windows desktop you know so you can do the stuff you’ve always done.
Multitasking Made Easy
It’s easy to do more at once. Snap multiple apps side by side in a single view for easy multitasking.
Mouse, Keyboard—and now Touch
Windows 8.1 works harmoniously with various types of devices, including touch, mouse-and-keyboard, or both. Whatever kind of device you have, you’ll discover fast and fluid ways to switch between apps, move things around, and go smoothly from one place to another.
Your files, Everywhere
Stay connected to your photos and important files and access them on your phone, tablet or PC with SkyDrive. By signing in with your Microsoft account to any of your PCs running Windows 8.1 and you’ll immediately see your own background, display preferences, and settings.
You Keep all your Files
If your PC is running Windows 7, your files, apps and settings will easily transfer to Windows 8.1 Pro.
You Keep Familiar Programs
Programs that run on Windows 7 will run on Windows 8.1 Pro.
Your Office. Your Way.
Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices. Discover new and better ways to create, edit, and browse—using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen. Don’t forget: Office is not part of Windows 8.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.