- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Woodcutter Simulator 2013
Woodcutter Simulator 2013 allows the player to control and operate an entire lumber mill. From clearing woods to the evacuation of the logs, the player has to undertake all arising tasks to complete numerous missions – from cutting trees for demanding customers to producing woodchips for heating purposes.
Besides heavy machinery like cutter, feller buncher and puller the player can finally simply use a chainsaw for working in the woods. With all this, the Woodcutter Simulator 2013 offers the players a great feeling.
- Work with the chainsaw in 1st-person-view
- Direct delivery with trucks
- New forest areas with new tasks
- Day and night phases and varying weather
- Realistic physics
- Challenging Missions
- Detailed graphic and carefully crafted environment
Steam Version includes all Gold Content
- New low-loading truck
- New Objects and Quests
- Additional Missions
- New Vehicle for chipped wood production
- OS: Windows XP / 7 / Vista / 8
- Processor: 2,4 GHz Pentium or 100% compatible CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 6800GT, ATI Radeon HD 3650
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.