- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
The Worms™ crew returns, and this time they’ve got balls! The classic Worms™ Pinball sends the cute little pink guys spinning across one of the most realistic pinball tables ever created. Battle with honour through the mystic art of Worms™ Kung-Fu or hang at high noon with the grizzliest, pinkest cowboys this side of Texas. Only Worms™ Pinball offers an action packed pinball simulation of pure wormage! Worms™ Pinball leaves nothing to the imagination. The table sports 3D LED displayed sub-games and parallel objectives, transparent ramps, user-controllable moving gadgets, moving mechanical parts and wild sound effects and music. The table contains over 150 animated parts and thousands of frames of rendered FMV animation for the LED display. It’s got tilt functions, hit combinations as well as drop and dead catches, bounce and flip passes, bang backs, death saves, magnetic fields and countless other exciting features. The depth of gameplay, variety of action and sophisticated table rules ensures that Worms Pinball will have all gamers, not just hard-core pinheads, hooked.
- Realistic and dynamic physics simulation. The vector-based ball accurately reflects its surroundings adding to the immersive quality of playing in a real world environment. Impulse, inertia, acceleration, momentum, torque, all these real world physical qualities are simulated to produce outstanding realism.
- Atmospheric lighting/reflection/shadow effects
- Multiple Full screen views and tilt function for superb gameplay.
- Up to six multi-balls simultaneously
- Accurate and flexible vector-based ball and flipper simulation
- Sophisticated data compression techniques allowing several thousand frames of rendered FMV animation for the scoreboard and table
- Fantastic hidden sub-games
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.