X-Blades – Digital Content DLC
The Digital Deluxe Content includes:
- Strategy Guide – Multilingual [EN | DE | FR | IT] – 192 pages (PDF)
- Highly-Detailed World Map with treasures and upgrades (PDF)
- Fan Artbook – 72 pages (PDF)
- 6 Wallpaper
X-BLADES STRATEGY GUIDE plus WORLDMAP
The adventures of Ayumi the treasure hunter Ayumi are dangerous and wide-ranging… but don’t worry… you’re not alone!
With the official X-Blades Strategy Guide, you’ll never miss out on a level’s secret, you’ll solve all mysteries and you’ll never get uptight because you always seem to lose against one particular Boss opponent! Countless monsters, sophisticated Jump’n Run action and lots of hidden “specials” are just waiting to be discovered! There are tactical tips, maps, hidden objects… the list is never-ending!
All the info you need is clearly listed and demonstrated with generous picture material – and the detailed descriptions of tactics on each level are especially helpful. When you meet a Boss opponent, that’s when you really need strategy, because you can’t just kill him with brute force. Clear, step-by-step descriptions will help you to quickly learn how to put the fear of death into every enemy you encounter – and at the same time you’ll learn more and more about Ayumi’s impressive combat capabilities. You’ll soon find that the Solution Guide’s map is also an absolutely vital accessory for success – just a glance tells you the locations of all the Power-ups, treasures and other important game objects you should know about.
- Detailed level descriptions, including combat strategy for each level
- Explanations for all opponents – including their strengths and weaknesses
- A highly-detailed map with treasure and upgrades clearly marked
- Many secret hints and tips on gameplay
- A detailed list of all spells and their effects
X-BLADES FAN ARTBOOK
Welcome to the world of Ayumi!
This slide film provides an exclusive insight into the many facets of the Animeheroine. Before "X-Blades" was published, a fan art competition was held – and more than 100 fans from all over the world sent in outstanding examples of their skill. Their efforts form the basis of this art book – and they demonstrate the sheer artistic diversity of the fans of this video and computer game. Supplemented by graphic material straight from the Gaijin Entertainment developer studio, the slide film will give you a totally different perspective on the world of Ayumi. The enchantment of widely diverging styles and amazing interpretations awaits you on the following pages!
- OS: Windows XP SP 2/ Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Intel/AMD Dual Core 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: with Shader 2.0 support and 128 MB RAM (Geforce FX 7+, ATI Radeon X2-series)
- Hard Drive: 4 GB free hard disc space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Misc: Keyboard, Mouse
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.